SAMBA & winbind ./configure --with-pam fails always

Hi,
I have the following problem, i already asked on samba and pam user lists
but they say i should ask here because i use debian, I do everything on
debian these days.
The problem is when i download samba and when i compile it --with-pam
Then i always get errors
They say i need the pam-devel but when i check with dselect, it is
installed:
Libpam0g-dev and these should be the development files for PAM, and it is
installed.

I checked for PAM internet on the official site:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/

I have PAM installed (or else my linux wouldn't work) and i installed the
newer version also.
But it is still not working, where can i find those devel packages ?
I looked on:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/pre/
(there are all the pam packeges)
But what exactly do i have to install ? I need winbind for windows
authentication testing.
I am not so familiar with the devel packages, i have PAM and it's working
and don't know lot's more about other devels.