Re: Sawfish - keybinding funny.

On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 12:24, Todd Pytel wrote:
> I noticed this also with Sarge. Looks like Sawfish is being moved to the
> GNOME 2 version, which in my experience has always sucked tremendously.
> Somehow, they took a nice, simple window manager that had just the right
> options, reduced the number of options, removed the config tool, and

Yeah I agree. I really liked the fact that you could dynamically create
new virtual desktops which is of course gone.

Does Metacity have key bindings and the like? I tried to have a look at
some doco a while back but the 'home page' is an ftp directory and there
didn't seem to much doco in there...

rgh