Setting Mailto handler for galeon/gnome2 in sid

I'm running sid.  I use galeon as webbrowser, and evolution as a
mailclient.  I'd like galeon to use evolution to handle mailto: URLs.
If I click on a mailto, it says "Galeon can't handle this protocol, and
no default gnome handler has been defined", or at least something very

This led me to look in the gnome preferences panel for a mailto handler
setting, but I could'nt find it.

How can I get this to work then? I don't remember this being a problem
when I used Gnome 1.4 a while ago, but unfortunately I don't have the
old setup anymore.

Neilen <brick@adept.co.za>