Re: Strange file in my /etc

Hi,

I don't have Snort installed and haven't found any docus that mention
this file ( a quick look didn't reveal anything similar...)

What does the documention on the machine say (i.e. does it create this
file with the installation? )?! (A "binary" that's set to
read-only is sort of nice... ; )  ) I would think that you would get
error messages from Snort when the file was used. Logs?!

HTH

Eamon Roque.