Re: nvidia video cards

On Mon, 2003-06-02 at 08:45, Jeffrey L. Taylor wrote:
> Quoting Kevin McKinley <ronin2@bellatlantic.net>:
> > So here's the question -- how many different ways do I need to tell the
> > system to keepen its little mittens offen those packages? Can you suggest
> > another/better way to accomplish this?
> >

> Don't mix dselect/apt-get and aptitude.  Stick to one or the other.
> As you have found, it is a mess to switch between the two.

Do they keep their "information" repositories in different areas,
or is it just confusing to switch between them?

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |
| Regarding war zones: "There's nothing sacrosanct about a  |
| hotel with a bunch of journalists in it."                 |
|     Marine Lt. Gen. Bernard E. Trainor (Retired)          |