Re: Trouble with Mozilla Java plugin

On Sunday 01 June 2003 14:49, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra
wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Jun 2003 12:39:41 +0300, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> > On Sunday 01 June 2003 07:15, Roberto Sanchez wrote:
> >> That sure did the trick (I didn't realize the gcc version had an
> >> impact). Thanks.
> >
> > The compiler version is always important (due to the nature of C).
>
> 	Any pointers to an explanation about why is that?

Take a look at Re: Compiler choice for OSS (WAS: Re: Trouble with
Mozilla Java plugin) tread.

Cheers

--
/* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel. SCO will hunt them.
Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them all, and roast their

Aryan Ameri