Re: JPG image help needed please :-)

On Fri, 30 May 2003 18:40:14 +0200, Maria Rodriguez
  <maria@gatormail.ws> wrote:
> I'm using the bootsplash kernel patch to get a nice background when
my computers start up, but am having a strange problem.

 > It appears that it will only accept JPGs when the "aspect ratio" is
 1x1.  I don't know a whole lot about graphics, but when I save an image
in the gimp, it always saves it as "resolution (DPI), 72 x 72".  Here's
the output of the files when running "file" against them:

Try clicking "File / Preferences / New File" in the Gimp.

--
This place is called Antarctica. There is no kitten here.