Problems installing Netscape in unstable distro

Hi!

I usually use Konqueror or Mozilla, but today I was having a lot of problems
with no W3C-compliant web sites, and I wondered if using Netscape instead I
had a chance to see them a little "better". Do you think it could be so, or
would they look like as in Mozilla?
In case the answer to the second question is  "maybe you see them better",
could you tell me if it would be possible to install it in an unstable
version? I've tried and I'm running in dependencies problems all the while.
I've tried to install the pacakages it depends, but same problem all over
again. Any suggestions?

Sara