FTP Secure server recommendations?

Greetings!

I'm looking for a "light secure ftp server" for my personal
web site. (ok.. ftp site)  All this bugger needs to do is
accept uploads for anonymous, restricted and secure as possible.

Load will be lite, and if someone try's to overload it.. then the
server should just gracefully die. I've looked on the debian site
and also googled, and it seems like the "twoftpd" package would
be the ticket. (the proftpd package has to many bug reports)

The purpose of the ftp site is just to allow ham radio users
to upload quality mods, so I can review them and post them to
my web site.  (I'm running a site off of dyndns.org btw)

Thanks!

Dana