retrieving encrypted mozilla stuff

I like to use Mozilla's "keychain" and form-filling information, and I also
like that it is encrypted. Sometimes, though, I just want to know the
password I use for a particular site (e.g. if some site starts acting
weirdly and I want to check whether it is the difference between Mozilla
and IE that is causing it). Does anyone know of way, assuming one has one's
master password for Mozilla, to decrypt and retrieve the information that
is encrypted on disk?

--Greg