Re: log out to change users x freezes

<snip>
Also if that's the case, you may find
> that the difference between a normal Debian installation and a Knoppix
> installation may be great enough to cause headaches for some time to
> come.
<snip>
> Kent West (westk@acu.edu)

As one who is using Knoppix/debian, It is not 'miles apart' from debian.
It is mostly 'testing' with some stable and some unstable. I have
ungraded mine for about 2 months. I have had a few problems but they are
fixable. Knoppix uses the 'mostly' standard runlevel 5 for X. Although
the install may have changed /etc/inittab to start with 3 for
multiuser/network.if you told it not to login with the gui.
-K

--
Kevin Mark <kmark@pipeline.com>