Re: help with kernel 2.5.69

Mark L. Kahnt wrote:

You have to love this - Rob Weir asks "Did you include TTY and/or VGA
console support?" and I offer a bit of extra information with respect to
another point in his message. Two days later, I get copied to my email a
message adding a heavily snipped observation to Rob's question, and I
then have to spend fifteen to twenty minutes to sort out what the heck
was being discussed, and did I say something warranting my direct
inclusion in this discussion, and particularly mailing me directly for
something I would already see on the list (I do read the entire list.)

I am glad to help people, but please, when replying, do so to the right
people and leave enough of the message so that you know whatthe context
was.

sorry