Re: Resistance Is Futile.

On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 11:50:10PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> (Not that "Hell Surfers" will read this, I imagine; I'm reliably
> informed that the little twerp has been mercifully nuked from the
> subscription list, so with any luck we won't have to read his

So what you're saying, assuming that his statement of his attempts at
unsubscribing are true and were done correctly, that threatening legal
action is the only way to remove yourself from this list, aside from
some esoteric things like bouncing emails? :)

--
Martin's distress was in contrast to the bitter satisfaction of some
of his fellow marines as they surveyed the scene. "The Iraqis are sick