Graphic interface

Hello;

I am totally new to Linux. I run W2k and do image processing on a Pent 4 / 1.44 / 2gb RDRAM. I am used to the Windows type GUI. I use Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop for working images of up to 80 mb's each. I rarely do any other type work on this computer. My business software if on a Pent 2 / 300 running W2k, with all Microsoft programs.

My question is: Can I run Linux to do the above and run the same programs?

I realize Windows is NOT the greatest OS for imaging, but I know of no other OS's that will do.

Suggestions, please!

Wm Berit
Key West FL