Re: My first question on Debian

Thanks, all, you were a helpful lot ;)

The reason I didn't respond sooner was that I'd been busy backing up
my data, installing Debian, and migrating my various config files to
new Debian...

However, the most time-consuming task during my migration to Debian
had been attempting to install Debian with the Sarge CDs. After hours
of wrestling with Sarge installer, I came across a message in this
list that Sarge installer doesn't work at all...

However, Debian really rocks! at least for me, a 3-year prisoner of
those RPMs ;)

Thanks again, folks.

-Isaac

BTW: no need to CC me any more, I'm now on the list.

--

Isaac Claymore    |   clay@dawning.com.cn
HPC Division      |   Home: 86-10-62545415