Re: dfokkema: fix your mta

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 01:16:34AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> You need to fix your MTA to stop thinking it's murphy if you're going
> to request everybody's MUA's CC you...

Wait a minute... So either he's reading the list and nevertheless
requesting CCs which will end up in nirvana, true Murphy style, OR he's
not reading the list and because of his fubar'ed setup has never got any
replies at all...

Thanks, made my day.

Cheerfully,
Nick

--
|                I maintain a Zero-Tolerance policy for                |