dfokkema: fix your mta

You need to fix your MTA to stop thinking it's murphy if you're going
to request everybody's MUA's CC you...

--
 .''`.     Baloo Ursidae <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<dfokkema@murphy.debian.org>: unknown user: "dfokkema"
Reporting-MTA: dns; murphy.debian.org
Arrival-Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 02:45:30 -0500 (CDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; dfokkema@murphy.debian.org
Action: failed

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 09:57:05PM +0200, David Fokkema wrote:
> IIRC, GNU will change to the hurd sometime in the future. This does not
> matter for debian, of course, ;-)

No, but I have a feeling Debian will get *lots* of users, since we're
still the first and only Hurd distro...

- --