Re: phoenix/firebird for debian ppc

Thanks for that. I had just looked at apt-get.org and there they only mention the i86 package. Putting " deb http://people.debian.org/~eric/debian/powerpc ./ " in my source list meant that I had phoenix installed in no time. It looks great, appears to have issues importing .xml bookmark files though but I will have to do a bit more research on that.

Cheers
John