Re: Testing release w/ gcc 3.2.3 & 2.2.20 kernel

Jeffrey L. Taylor said:

> How do I force apt-get to only install gcc 2.95?  As a second best choice,
> given that I have both installed, how do I force make-kpkg to use 2.95?

at least on stable, apt-get install gcc installs 2.95 ..testing ..maybe
different, I haven't used it.

as for make-kpkg, not sure specifically but as long as the gcc binary
points to gcc-2.95 it should use that version. maybe update-alternatives
can help here, or if all else fails update the symlink manually
(/usr/bin/gcc is a symlink on my system)

nate