Re: Setting default printing across applications

Hi Stephen

On (16/05/03 17:56), Stephen E. Childs wrote:

> On Fri, May, 16, 2003 at 12:05:12PM +0100, Clive Menzies wrote:
> > My difficulty arises when printing from a Shell, in particular Mutt.  I
> > can't find where to set the default printing instruction to "lp".  I
> > checked through .muttrc and there didn't appear to be any relevant
> > references in there.
>
> In your .muttrc, just add:
>
> set print_command="lp"
>
> That should work.

It works in as much as it gets piped to lpq but alas goes no further ;-(

The problem seems to be getting lpq to deliver its contents to the
actual printer.  This doesn't seem to be a problem when printing from
Galeon or Kwrite.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Clive