Re: woody + OO 1.1 beta problems

Hi Mohammed,
its always good to use 'script' for capturing output for debugging
purposes so do:
 #script
 #soffice
 #exit
then cut/paste the 'typescript' file
and email this to us folks so we can see EXACTLY what happend.
-Kev
PS.
I love it when folks work on software which include the rest of the
world - can't wait to see kaboob -- FOSS enpowers!

--
Kevin Mark <kmark@pipeline.com>