Re: xfree86 4.1.0-16 - X: user not authorized to run the X server, aborting

Thanks for your answer. In /etc there was no Xsession.options present. In
/etc/X11 there was the file and the line "allow-user-xsession" was present.
Still no chanche go get this working. Will try to copy another X11
configuration from another host. Maybe there are some more idea's.

Markus Enskonatus