router question

Hi, I'm a debian user, but am not really up on sysadmin stuff, and I haven't been able to find the answer to a question. In fact, I'm not even sure what
kind of a question it is.

So my question for this list server is either [a] does anyone know the answer,
or [b] does anyone know which list server I should be asking on?

Essentially, my ISP has a ethernet link to a relay server, and from there, via
serial network, a radio/dish link to their home base, at which point they
send the data via landline to their home office, and from there, I think it goes via Hughes satellite/land link to whereever it belongs.
  They have their own website, www.siltec.lt, on the local network, just
two computers away from mine.  It also functions as an smtp server.

Oh, yes, they're linux. Either Lilo, or Redhat, but I'm not sure how to ask questions of them. But if I can get an idea from Debian, then that should be
enough.  I'm familiar with Debian, and can probably figure things out from
there.

I'd like them to reroute all mysite.siltec.lt to my relay server, and thence to me. They have no idea how to do it.
   I think this involves two jobs:

   (1) adjusting the relay server
   (2) Adjusting something in their own "www." server

Can anyone tell me where I would find this info, or what keywords I should be
looking up for each project, or what listserver I should be asking this on?

 - Mike Rudmin