Re: Can't install XML::Mini from CPAN on Woody

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 06:02:39PM -0400, Soren Andersen wrote:

> Right, I second that in this instance and encourage the O.P. to find a
> way to manually download the CPAN tarball and after unpacking it into a
> temporary build directory, try typing `perl Makefile.PL' followed by
> `make' and then 'make test'.

But the enormous "Module list" at www.cpan.org doesn't include any modules
named XML::Mini (or anything at all ending in "::Mini").  This puzzles me.

BTW, loading that huge list in Mozilla 1.3 brought a 1.2 GHz Athlon system
to its knees in terms of speed, but dillo loaded it in a flash and continued
to be lighting fast.  I'm really getting to like dillo.
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net
Manager, Dueling Modems Computer Forum