Re: [OT] lftp usage

Tim wrote:

"I cannot delete a directory and its contents using lftp. Some files
begin with '.' (hidden files). I can delete normal files in the
directory without any trouble. "

To delete a directory use rmdir, files with a . in front have caused me a lot of grief. Wildcards do not seem to work for these you have to explicitly specify them by name.

rmdir .test

This can be a real pain, I got round it by manually removing all . directories then using the -x option for the mirror -R command to stop . files being mirrored in the first place.

Hope this helps

Dave