How to disable the "Choose your current network-environment !" during boot?

During boot, my system displays a Debian GNU Linux blue screen with a gray menu that asks to "Choose your current network-environment !", and gives 2 choices: "Installation_default" and "Set_up_new_environment" and has 2 "buttons": "< OK >" and "< Cancel >".

Is there a way to disable this screen from coming up during boot?  (I.e. I am happy with my current network-environment – the "Installation_default" – and don’t want to have employ human intervention everytime I boot).

Jaime Ash