Xterm problem.

I have had a rather puzzling thing happen to me.  I frequently
control-right-click on xterms so that I can change the font size and
so forth.

However, suddenly I can no longer do this.  I just get a beep, rather
than a menu.  Control-{left,middle}-click do not produce the expected
results either.

I'm using Sawfish and the Gnome 2.2 backport for Woody.

I find that if I choose new login from the gnome menu (i.e. start
another gnome session on another vt) everything works as exptected on
the new display.  I have had this happen to me once or twice in the
past and the problem always went away when I logged out and then back
in again.  This time I would like to get to the bottom of the problem,
though...

--
Gaute Strokkenes                        http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
We place two copies of PEOPLE magazine in a DARK, HUMID mobile home.