Re: howto get and install "testing" release

Hi,

* Hamid <mylists@spils.com> [030516 12:26]:
> Is there a better (and more comprehensive) manual for apt-get out there
> ? (of course not the one on the Debian site
> http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/apt-howto/index.en.html#contents)

Sorry this is the the best documentation that I know of. I suppose you
could also have a look apt-get related man pages:

apt-cache            apt-file             apt-setup
apt-cdrom            apt-ftparchive       apt-show
apt-config           apt-get              apt-sortpkgs
apt-extracttemplates apt-listchanges      apt-src

However I suspect that the howto would serve you better.

Nick.

--
Debian testing/unstable
Linux twofish 2.4.20-looxt93c7 #1 Thu May 15 18:07:35 JST 2003