Re: linux-wlan-ng & woody

Hi,

* Thomas Krennwallner <djmaecki@ull.at> [030516 04:58]:
> Hi!
>
> Does anyone know a woody backport apt repository of linux-wlan-ng and
> linux-wlan-ng-modules? Can anyone give me a brief introduction on howto
> compile it myself if there is no such beast?

In terms of compiling it ones self its pretty easy. Here goes.

I run sid, so you will have to tweak the following for a stable system.
Sorry, don't the ins and outs since I've always used unstable, but I
guess you'll have to use pinning etc.

apt-get install linux-wlan-ng/unstable

Read /usr/share/doc/linux-wlan-ng/README.Debian.gz which will tell you
how to build the modules. I roll my own kernels so I use the
"apt-get source linux-wlan-ng" method.

Cheers,

Nick.

--
Debian testing/unstable
Linux twofish 2.4.20-looxt93c7 #1 Thu May 15 18:07:35 JST 2003