custom date header in mutt?

Is there a way I can set the date header in mutt, such that I can
choose the timezone that t looks like the message was coming from?

ie, say I'm in Adelaide and I want to send a message that looks like
it comes from new zealand:

Adelaide header -  Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 09:00:00 +0930
nz header       -  Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 11:30:00 +1200

I don't want to change the timezone of the computer or mail server,
since I only want to do this occasionally, not for most mail.

I tried just using mutt to add a date header, but it is automatically
overwritten somewhere along the line.

(System is Woody + Exim + Mutt)

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@chariot.net.au

If you, O LORD, kept a record of sins, O Lord, who could stand?
					Psalm 130:3