No sound for users in Gnome 2.2.

People,

I installed Gnome 2.2 in Woody and it's working fine, including gnome's cdplayer and the .wav sounds by the esound deamon. The trouble is that for common users these applications don't work. I already tried to add these users in the audio group and made chmod 666 in /dev/dsp and /dev/mixer and it hasn't been functioning yet. Did somebody already pass for this problem ? Obs.: The others Debian's sound applications, like wavp and drvmidi, are working fine for common users.

Thanks,

Dramon.