Re: apsfilter or magicfilter? Which is best to be used with LPRng??

On Wednesday 14 May 2003 19:57, Xucaen wrote:
> I've been reading the archives and I get the
> impression that magicfilter is better? Is this
> true? The HOWTO says apsfilet is better, but I
> had no luck getting anything to work.
>
> Jim

Hi Jim

For me, apsfilter was the only chance to access a network Win2k printer.
Furthermore I love its way of converting nearly everything into a printable
format.
What problems do you have getting it to work? apsfilterconfig is your
friend...

joerg

--
Gib GATES keine Chance!