Where did flashplayer-mozilla go?

Hi all,

I was having this problem with flashplayer-mozilla (it would play the first
few seconds of a movie, and then hang mozilla hard) and I figured I'd hit
it with a hammer before I got into the research/debug/test cycle...  So I
uninstalled the package, and went to reinstall it, and there's no such
package.  Huh?

I checked my sources.list file (got debian us, non-us, and security)... did
an update (successfully hit all those servers) and even searched the debian
package listings at debian.org.

So like, where'd it go?  I'm *sure* my mozilla installation is straight out
of the box... I didn't get flashplayer from any backport or unofficial
source...  So now what?

	Thanks