Re: Window Maker and KDE

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 12:58:00PM -0700, James Bemis wrote:
> Question: smartx-wmaker allows easy installation of new packages.  Can I
> use wmaker Window Manager for one user, and KDE for another user?  Would
> one want to do that? How would I install packages using KDE?

I have installed kdm to choose which window manager to use at boot. It
will remember the last one you logged in to, but you can change that
every time you login. For window managers, I have installed KDE,
WindowMaker and ion. I use ion most of the time, but if I want some
decent dockapps I log out and log in again into wmaker. It really is a
matter of taste, :-) So, answering your question, you definately want to
install more window managers, ;-)

HTH, David