Disabling fuzzy fonts in galeon

Hi all,

For a while now, my installation of galeon (I'm still using version 1.2,
under sid) has been rendering documents using some awful fonts that look
fuzzy to me. They're also really slow.

Now, I don't know whether this is due to them being anti-aliased,
scalable, truetype or whatever - I just want to get back to the original
bitmapped fonts that I've been using up until recently.

Now there's plenty of documentation on how to use all the abovementioned
font rendering, but virtually nothing on how to turn it off. These fuzzy
fonts seem to appear by default on all QT and GTK applications - but not
on any 'normal' X apps, such as xterm, etc.

I'll give two examples:

This is what I currently have: http://leapster.org/fonts1.png

This is what I'm trying to get: http://leapster.org/fonts2.png

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Cheers,

Paul

--
Paul Dwerryhouse
Amsterdam, The Netherlands (X) <-> Melbourne, Australia ( )