Re: messed up stable install

Thanks for the response and sorry about the lack of pertinent
information.

I don't have the error messages with me but they were related to Perl
not being able to find certain modules in @INC.  It appears that I have
some abortion of different Perl versions installed or partially installed.

I will collect the error messages this evening and post them.