Mutt & GnuPG

following the mini HOWTO on this subject I've been able to set up Mutt to use gpg. I've simply included the file gpg.rc provided in /usr/share/doc/mutt into .muttrc and it all works! But, when I send an only GPG signed message to my office email on M$ exchange, Outlook shows me an empty message with an attached file, the signature. How can I avoid that? I mean I'd like to see the signed message directly in my email to be checked and verified by G-DATA.

Ciao
Vittorio

Trova online il tuo partner!
http://incontri.supereva.it