Re: Laptop, DHCP & Co

On Sun, 11 May 2003, in a new attempt to enlighten us, Christian...:

CS> > whereami is probably the package that you're looking for.
CS>
CS> Does whereami have any advantage compared to laptop-net, intuitively,
CS> divine, ... (did I forget a package?)

Hi,

	I'm currently using ifupdown-roaming. It's a nice new package,
similar to whereami and others, that tries to integrate itself smoothly
with ifupdown, solving the problems the others have.

	You can add

deb http://panopticon.csustan.edu/thood/deb ./

	To your sources.list and apt-get it.

	Saludos

					Javier

--
   who | grep -i blonde | date; cd ~;unzip; touch; strip; finger; \
 mount; gasp; yes; uptime; umount; sleep