Re: Howto write a debian CD

Hello,

I finaly found the manual at
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/reference/ch-tune.en.html#s9.3.6

I successfully installed Debian - but when I try to
use the cdrom to install the programs (using tasksel
after base-config) it won't work - it keeps repeating:

hdc: cdrom_decode_status: status=0x51 { DriveReady
SeekComplete Error }
hdc: cdrom_decode_status: error=0x30

does this mean I did something wrong with the writing
command ? I used:

nice --10 cdrecord -v blank=all speed=0 dev=0,1,0
binary-i386-1.iso
nice --10 cdrecord -v -eject speed=0 dev=0,1,0
binary-i386-1.iso

(as the cd on which I'm trying is a RW)

thanks for any help,

Joris