Re: Libranet to sooth the savage Debian beast???

At 2003-05-12T13:04:17Z, mkamp@gmx.de writes:

> Does it make sense to standardize on the lowest common denominator?

Yes.

> i386 makes likely more than 98% of all installed systems, doesn't it?

Very possibly.  On the other hand, since Debian is renowned for its
treatment of all supported platforms as first-class, in addition to the
"geek" cachet that it seems to enjoy, I'd imagine that you see a lot more
odd hardware running Debian than you'd expect.
--
Kirk Strauser