Libranet to sooth the savage Debian beast???

	I just read a review of the latest Libranet--and after playing with
Debian for about 6 months, I'm half tempted to 'add-on' this
distribution.

	My question, can I upgrade to the latest Libranet over my existing
Woody (3.0 with a little bit of testing thrown in...) with out seriously
hosing my system?

	I originally switched to Deb from SuSE, and I hate to admit it, but I
just don't have the time to peruse online documentation trying to fix
small problems.  Don't get me wrong--I like Debian a *lot* better than
SuSE (things work together better), but I'm tired of taking the better
part of a weekend trying to fix problems or configure my system to do
things that, darn it, I would like it to do (like burn CDs...play DVDs,
etc.).

	Will an upgrade with Libranet over my existing system be a Bad Idea, or
can I pull this off without a lot of hassle?

	Thanx.