Re: replacement for xv?

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 11:22:09AM +0200, Bruno Boettcher wrote:
> is there anything out there, supported by normal packages, that is by
> any means as lightweight and powerful as xv?

You could always continue to use xv, you know.  It's not like the Potato
package will suddenly become uninstallable (well it will when xlib6g
finally disappears, of course).

It's also not all that hard to maintain the xv package locally yourself.

Yes, I like xv, and yes, most of the alternatives to it make me insane... ^_^

--
 Marc Wilson |     An optimist is a man who looks forward to marriage.
 msw@cox.net |     A pessimist is a married optimist.