ps/2 mouse support ?

Hi,

Is there any kernel module to load in order to add support to a ps/2 mouse?

My problem: while trying to add support for my ps/2 mouse in my system running a 2.4.18-686-smp kernel (woody+security updates), the only way I found to get it was to load the usb-ohci kernel module :-/

Indeed, before this module had been loaded to the system, a simple 'cat /dev/psaux' did not print anything on my terminal while moving my ps/2 mouse. Then, if I load this module (modprobe usb-ohci), the same command prints garbage on my terminal.

Furthermore, if I unload the usb-ohci module (rmmod usb-ohci), my ps/2 mouse is still working.

Any way (other than using USB kernel code) to add support to my ps/2 mouse (a simple Logitech 3btns+wheelscroll with 6 pins ps/2 connector)?

Regards
Eric