Re: Spamassassin PerMsgStatus errors

* Colin Watson (cjwatson@debian.org) wrote:
> On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 08:02:30AM -0700, Cam Ellison wrote:
> > Spamassassin (spamd) continues to apparently skip tests and it issues
> > "...Maybe you forgot to load Mail::Spamassassin::PerMsgStatus..."
> > messages.  There is little to be found in Google, though it suggests
> > that all the .cf files should be in one directory.  They are all in
> > /usr/share/spamassassin, with the exception of spamassassin.cf, which
> > is in /etc/spamassassin.  Still I get these messages.
>
> I think you should file a bug.

It's been done, as it turns out -- #192721.  Just over 4 hours ago, in
fact.

> > In Debian, where should these go?
>
> Assuming you're using the Debian package it sounds like they're in the
> right place. It works for me, anyway.

That also aligns with what's in the package.  I think the problem may
lie in spamd -- my guess is that it has specific expectations about
file location.  Too bad everyone doesn't do it _the Debian way_.  ;-)

Cheers

Cam

--
Cam Ellison Ph.D. R.Psych.