yelp misconfiguration?

Hi all,

I'm running a mixed woody/sid system, and I'm having some trouble with
yelp or scrollkeeper. I'm not sure which, but I believe it's yelp.

I have all my Gnome2 OMFs in /usr/share/omf, my /etc/scrollkeeper.conf
setup, and scrollkeeper-update seems to work fine. The XML files generated
by scrollkeeper are where they should be, in /usr/share/gnome/help.

However, when I run yelp, none of these show up. All that shows up are
the usual man and info pages. The "Gnome - Desktop" header has no items
under it. I ran "yelp-pregenerate -a" to see if it was aware of any XML
files on the system. It didn't seem to be.

I'm guessing what's wrong is that yelp simply doesn't know where to find
the XML files, but (1) that seems odd -- /usr/share/gnome/help seems like
the obvious place yelp would look -- and (2) I can't figure out how to
tell it where they are.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance,
Dan Rosen