aptitude - find which package is broken?

When using aptitude, I often see '#Broken: 1' in the status bar.  For my
particular mishmash of packages, I often find that the best way to fix
my dependencies is by going through and selecting versions of broken
packages and the packages they depend on.  The problem is, when I see
'#Broken: 1', I don't know how to find that one broken package in the
haystack 13000+ needles high.

Does anyone know how to do it?  Or is the answer really just "hold PgDn
and look for that flash of red"?

good times,
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.
Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."  -- Barry Goldwater