aptitude - find which package is broken?

Hello,

When using aptitude, I often see '#Broken: 1' in the status bar.  For my
particular mishmash of packages, I often find that the best way to fix
my dependencies is by going through and selecting versions of broken
packages and the packages they depend on.  The problem is, when I see
'#Broken: 1', I don't know how to find that one broken package in the
haystack 13000+ needles high.

Does anyone know how to do it?  Or is the answer really just "hold PgDn
and look for that flash of red"?

good times,
Vineet
--