Re: mkisofs with filenames > 64 characters

that -joliet-long did it. yay :)

my command to write cd's with long filenames in linux
and windows is now (tweak as you like):
   mkisofs -JlR -joliet-long -allow-lowercase
--max-iso9660-filenames ...

hard part was upgrading for 1.15.28 (or so) to 2.0 (it
wants to install to /opt/something, which i dont
like). for anyone else that cares, from what i've read
the -joliet-long option first appeared in 1.5.30 (or
40?).  and i believe it supports up to 255 chars.

thanks for all the help. now i can continue working on
my disk optimizer. once i have all the features i want
in it i'll put it on freshmeat.