Re: vga in lilo

you made me curious and I tried to compile again. If I remove both 8x8 and
8x16, I get  a compilation error: #error No fonts configured. So it seems
that at least one driver is needed. After having tried both separately, I
could see that the VGA 8x16 font" gives better results (or the result I
expected)

Pierre