Re: vga in lilo

Hi there,
so, finally after a few kernel compilation it works! thanks a lot to all that
answered.
Actually I had the FrameBuffer support activated. What was probably missing
were (since I tried a few times) the following options:
"VGA 8x8 font" as y
"VGA 8x16 font" as y
"8 until 32 bpp packed pixels support" as y

the vga=ask and then 'scan' is not the solution, because in  never shows this
mode (791 or ox317) even if it works. The fonts in the mode 791 are just much
much nicer than any fonts suggested with the scan option.

cheers, Pierre