configuring a remote printer

I'm kind of stuck on setting up a remote printer.  I have Webmin and cups
loaded and am unable to get any printing to go to my remote printer which is
on a Windows machine.   Have two (2) machines one for linux and the other
windows.  On the linux machine I have  mdk9.1 and rh9.0 working and both I
can print to the windows machine.  I have webmin loaded with a module for
printer administration.  Tried setting up a printer that way but no go.  It
asks for a remote unix server so I put in the address for the windows
machine which is "\\CX******-b " and the name of the shared printer.  I get
an error message saying "remote host does not exist".  I then tried "cups" to
set up the printer (localhost:631).   Under device I used "LPD/LPR host  or
printer" but not test pages will print.  I guess I'm at a loss samba is
loaded and working I can see the linux machine from the windows machine and
access it OK.

Any hints/helpful tips would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.